• NewJeans in Hot Water Over Search for New Stage Names – ADOR Says It Could Lead to Serious Contract Issues

    ADOR has responded to NewJeans' recent search for new stage names, claiming that the move could seriously breach their exclusive contract.

    On January 23rd, ADOR shared their stance on the matter with Herald POP, addressing the controversy around the members’ contest for new stage names.

    The company clarified, "ADOR maintains that the exclusive contract is valid, and we are sincerely following the legal process."

    The statement continued, "We regret that the members are attempting independent entertainment activities, such as seeking new stage names before receiving legal judgment, as this could be a serious breach of contract."

    The situation dates back to November 28th of last year when NewJeans held an emergency press conference.

    At the time, the group announced that they were terminating their exclusive contract with ADOR, stating, "We are terminating the contract with ADOR at midnight on the 29th."

    They added, "The fault lies with HYBE and ADOR, so there is no reason for us to file a lawsuit, nor do we have any reason to pay any penalty". Since then, the members have been pursuing their own independent activities.

    In response, ADOR filed a lawsuit seeking confirmation of the validity of their exclusive contract with the group.

    Before the court could deliver a judgment, ADOR took further legal action, requesting an injunction to prevent NewJeans from independently contacting advertisers.

    They also sought a ban on the group entering into advertising contracts without ADOR's approval, maintaining that the agency's status should be upheld.

    Not backing down, NewJeans' members appointed the same law firm, Sejong, as ADOR's former representative Min Hee Jin. They declared, "We will fight proudly in court to clarify ADOR’s and HYBE’s wrongdoings and bring the truth to light".

    In a bold move, they also announced they would not be returning to HYBE and encouraged fans to participate in their search for new stage names that have no ties to the NewJeans brand.

    Source: [1]

  • Kim Jae Joong Breaks Down inTears after his Father’s Heartfelt Apology during 60th Wedding Snniversary Celebration

    Kim Jae Joong couldn’t hold back his tears as he experienced an emotional moment with his father.

    On April 4, the KBS 2TV show "New Menu Launching: Pyeon Restaurant" aired a heartwarming episode where Kim Jae Joong, the youngest of nine siblings, threw a special celebration for his parents’ 60th wedding anniversary.

    The star took charge of everything—planning, organizing, and hosting the event—as a grand gesture to show his gratitude for everything his parents had done for him and his siblings.

    Kim Jae Joong rented a luxurious banquet hall at a five-star hotel for the celebration. He made sure to select food that would please all of his family, including his parents and siblings.

    With his large family in attendance, the venue was filled with love and joy. Kim Jae Joong’s nine siblings all bowed deeply to thank their parents for raising them, showing immense respect and love.

    As his father saw all of his children gathered in one place, he couldn’t help but express his pride, saying, “Are all these really my children?” But his emotions quickly took a turn as he shared his feelings of regret. “I feel sorry that I couldn’t do better for you, I’m sorry I couldn’t do as much as others did. But I’m so thankful that you all grew up so well,” he said, with tears starting to form in his eyes.

    It was the first time Kim Jae Joong had seen his father cry. Overcome with emotion, he said, “I know my father’s life very well, so I couldn’t help but cry too.” The entire family shared in the tears, shouting, “We love you, Dad,” creating an unforgettable moment that moved everyone to tears.

    The touching episode aired on April 4 at 8:30 PM, showing viewers the deep love and gratitude Kim Jae Joong and his siblings have for their parents.

    Source (1)