• Ha Jung Woo Drops Huge Hint About Wanting to Make a BL Movie with Kim Nam Gil – Here’s What He Really Meant

    Actor Ha Jung Woo has made fans excited by expressing his strong desire to work on a Boys Love (BL) project with fellow actor Kim Nam Gil.

    On January 23, Ha Jung Woo posted a photo on his social media with the caption, "Have a good day". In the picture, Ha Jung Woo and Kim Nam Gil are seen at a press conference for their movie Nocturnal.

    While interacting with fans in the comments, one netizen asked, "Did you shoot a BL film?" Ha Jung Woo replied with a surprising comment, "I should shoot one with Nam Gil."

    This response got a lot of attention and made fans wonder if a collaboration in the BL genre could actually happen!

    Earlier, Ha Jung Woo had mentioned BL while promoting his movie Nocturnal on the show Access! Movie World.

    When asked what genre he wanted to try next, after working with Kim Nam Gil on the mystery horror The Closet and crime thriller Nocturnal, Ha Jung Woo jokingly said, "BL?"

    Kim Nam Gil suggested doing a comedy, but Ha Jung Woo confidently brought up BL again, saying, "BL?"

    He then added, "This kind of thing isn’t allowed on public TV, right? I’ll cancel that." Even though he tried to play it down by asking for a "normal" genre, Ha Jung Woo couldn't resist emphasizing "normal BL" and clarified it was all in good fun.

    Fans are now eagerly hoping that this playful suggestion could lead to a real BL project between these two talented actors!

    Source: [1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)