• Kim Soo Hyun Looks Luxurious on Esquire Cover & Reveals Behind-the-Scenes Secrets from "Queen of Tears" & "The Knock Off"

    Kim Soo Hyun is turning heads again, and this time, it’s for his stunning appearance on the cover of Esquire Korea’s February issue! The popular actor, who recently broke records with the highest-ever viewership rating of 24.9% (28.4% in the capital area) for The Queen of Tears on tvN, teamed up with the luxury Italian brand Prada for this glamorous photoshoot.

    In the interview, Kim Soo Hyun admitted he was a little nervous since it had been a while since he last did a photoshoot, but the cheerful atmosphere on set made everything easier. He was especially impressed with how the outfit turned out, saying, “I was surprised when I saw the outfit on the monitor. It was styled in such a stylish and atmospheric way.”

    Kim Soo Hyun also opened up about his most memorable scene from The Queen of Tears. He fondly remembered the emotional moment when Kim Jung Nan, playing Beom Ja, appeared at his grandmother’s memorial and said, “Beom Ja is here.” The actor shared that he loves scenes where the whole cast is together, and the ad-libs were so fun that it was hard not to laugh during filming.

    Known for his comedic chops in The Queen of Tears, Kim Soo Hyun recently shared his admiration for Yu Jae Myung, who plays his father in The Knock Off. “I was amazed by how he could deliver such captivating performances regardless of the unpredictable situations on set,” Kim Soo Hyun said.

    As anticipation grows for The Knock Off, a Disney Plus original series set to air in 2025, Kim Soo Hyun teased, “I think we’ve filmed about half of it so far. I can’t share everything, but there was a special encounter during the Hong Kong shoot,” leaving fans eager to know more.

    On top of his busy schedule, Kim Soo Hyun was also honored with the Artist of the Year award in the actor category at the 9th Asia Artist Awards in Bangkok on December 27, 2024. Looks like 2025 is shaping up to be another big year for the star.

    Source (1)

  • BTS' Jin visits Andong to help wildfire victims, serves meals at Baek Jong Won’s relief center

    BTS member Jin has touched hearts once again with his kind gesture to support those affected by wildfires.

    On April 3, Jin visited Gilan Middle School in Gilan-myeon, Andong, to serve meals to disaster victims and firefighters. His actions brought much-needed comfort to the people in the area.

    Gilan Middle School is where celebrity chef Baek Jong Won, a close friend of Jin, has been running a free meal service through his company, The Born Korea.

    Since March 28, The Born Korea has been providing meals for the wildfire victims, preparing 300 to 700 servings each time to ensure that the affected people and firefighters receive warm food.

    Jin quietly made his way to Andong, a region that suffered extensive damage from the wildfire, to lend a helping hand.

    Big Hit Music, Jin’s agency, shared, “Jin wanted to provide even a small amount of help to those affected by the wildfires, which is why he decided to participate in this volunteer activity.”

    This heartwarming gesture follows BTS's large donations for wildfire recovery efforts. Jungkook donated a whopping 1 billion KRW, while V gave 200 million KRW, and RM, J-Hope, and Suga each contributed 100 million KRW to aid in the recovery.

    Source: [1]