• Baby V.O.X's Lee Hee Jin Addresses Decades-Old Rumor About Hitting Yoon Eun Hye—Here’s What She Said

    Lee Hee Jin from the iconic K-pop girl group Baby V.O.X has addressed the long-running rumor about her allegedly assaulting fellow member Yoon Eun Hye.

    On the January 21 episode of MBC FM4U's Two O’Clock Date with Ahn Young Mi, Lee Hee Jin appeared alongside fellow Baby V.O.X member Kim E-Z.

    During the broadcast, Ahn Young Mi brought up the topic of the group's recent reunion activities, saying, "With your recent appearances as a full group, you've cleared up some old rumors about conflicts within Baby V.O.X. Are there still any frustrating rumors you’d like to address?"

    Lee Hee Jin responded firmly, "I never hit Eun Hye!" She continued, "Honestly, I have no idea how that rumor even started."

    She went on to explain, "Even after our Baby V.O.X promotions ended—though we never officially disbanded—there were always articles connecting us to the group. One time, a journalist directly asked me, 'Did you hit Eun Hye?' I was shocked and said, 'I never hit her.'"

    She added, "But somehow, that answer spread, and as the rumor grew, articles even came out recently saying things like, 'The rumor about hitting Eun Hye disappeared, and now the members are close'".

    Lee Hee Jin expressed her frustration about how the false story kept gaining attention over the years but emphasized that there was never any truth to it.

    It looks like Lee Hee Jin has put her foot down to finally put this rumor to rest once and for all!

    Source: [1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)