• Leeteuk Explains Why SM Entertainment’s 30th Anniversary Concert Reused Outfits: "It’s Not What You Think"

    Super Junior’s Leeteuk is clearing the air about the recent controversy over reusing outfits at SM Entertainment’s 30th Anniversary concert!

    On January 12, during a live broadcast, Leeteuk addressed concerns regarding the reuse of costumes at the SMTOWN LIVE 2025 [THE CULTURE, THE FUTURE] in SEOUL concert, which took place earlier in January.

    Leeteuk revealed, “A few years ago, people were talking about us reusing outfits, but there’s a reason for it. This time, the stylists told us the concert budget is tight. Most of the funds go into our activities, so we end up covering some of the costs ourselves. That’s why we wore clothes we had worn before. It’s not a big deal.”

    He continued, “Creating new outfits costs a lot of money. Some of the clothes are sponsored, and some are custom-made, but they aren’t cheap. The fabric has to be specially cut and sewn for us. I’m talking about this because I don’t want fans to misunderstand. The stylists work hard, but fans may think we’re not doing our best or just recycling old outfits.”

    Leeteuk also said, “Stylists can’t always explain these things, so I want to step in and clarify. If I don’t, the blame falls on them. Making new outfits means taking money away from the concert budget or our activity funds. When we only wear them once, it feels like a waste, which is why we sometimes wear the same outfits for other events.”

    He added, “We don’t wear the same outfit every day. If we were reusing them too much, we would notice and change things. There’s always a reason behind it.”

    The SMTOWN LIVE 2025 [THE CULTURE, THE FUTURE] concert, held on January 11 and 12 at the Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, featured artists and trainees from SM Entertainment, including Kangta, BoA, TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon, SHINee’s Key and Minho, EXO’s Suho and Chanyeol, Red Velvet, NCT 127, NCT DREAM, WayV, aespa, and more.

    Source (1)

  • BTS' Jin visits Andong to help wildfire victims, serves meals at Baek Jong Won’s relief center

    BTS member Jin has touched hearts once again with his kind gesture to support those affected by wildfires.

    On April 3, Jin visited Gilan Middle School in Gilan-myeon, Andong, to serve meals to disaster victims and firefighters. His actions brought much-needed comfort to the people in the area.

    Gilan Middle School is where celebrity chef Baek Jong Won, a close friend of Jin, has been running a free meal service through his company, The Born Korea.

    Since March 28, The Born Korea has been providing meals for the wildfire victims, preparing 300 to 700 servings each time to ensure that the affected people and firefighters receive warm food.

    Jin quietly made his way to Andong, a region that suffered extensive damage from the wildfire, to lend a helping hand.

    Big Hit Music, Jin’s agency, shared, “Jin wanted to provide even a small amount of help to those affected by the wildfires, which is why he decided to participate in this volunteer activity.”

    This heartwarming gesture follows BTS's large donations for wildfire recovery efforts. Jungkook donated a whopping 1 billion KRW, while V gave 200 million KRW, and RM, J-Hope, and Suga each contributed 100 million KRW to aid in the recovery.

    Source: [1]