• Kim Sae Ron Disappears After 'Marriage Rumors' and Canceled Phone Service – Is She Avoiding the Drama?

    Actress Kim Sae Ron is making headlines again after deleting a post that seemed like a wedding photoshoot, causing fans to question whether she’s gone into hiding following rumors about her marriage.

    On January 8th, Celebrity President Lee Jin Ho uploaded a video titled "Kim Sae Ron Deleted Again, Did She Disappear After Marriage Rumors? Tried Contacting Her". In the video, Lee Jin Ho talked about the recent rumors surrounding the actress.

    On January 6th, Kim Sae Ron posted several pictures on her social media with the caption "Marry". The photos showed her having intimate moments with a man, including a back hug, giving the photos a romantic vibe. Fans quickly speculated that it might be a wedding photo. However, Kim deleted the post shortly after.

    To clear the air, Kim Sae Ron spoke to Hankyung.com on January 8th, explaining, "The photos were taken with friends", and firmly denied the marriage rumors.

    Lee Jin Ho also contacted Kim Sae Ron’s acquaintances and revealed, "The photos were just snapshots with friends, not a boyfriend. She seems to have caused this situation herself and is now facing the consequences".

    But things took a strange turn when Lee Jin Ho tried to call Kim Sae Ron directly to get her side of the story. He was shocked to find out that her number was no longer in service. "The number was reachable just this week, but now it says it doesn't exist", Lee Jin Ho said.

    He speculated that Kim might have deleted her number because of the ongoing controversy. Lee Jin Ho added, "Her actions are showing a lack of responsibility, and the public is starting to turn their backs on her."

    This isn’t Kim Sae Ron’s first time making headlines for all the wrong reasons. In May 2022, she was involved in a car accident in Seoul while driving under the influence of alcohol. She crashed into street trees and a transformer and was fined 20 million won. Her blood alcohol level was found to be 0.2%, well over the legal limit for driving.

    Kim has also been involved in other controversies, including a photo she posted with actor Kim Soo Hyun in March last year, which led to dating rumors.

    Kim Soo Hyun’s side quickly denied the rumors, explaining that the photo was from when they were at the same agency in the past and expressing confusion over Kim Sae Ron’s intentions.

    Despite her upcoming return to the film Guitar Man, Kim Sae Ron’s ongoing social media controversies are causing growing negativity around her. Fans are now left wondering: will she take responsibility for her actions, or continue to create drama?

    Source[1]

  • BTS' Jin visits Andong to help wildfire victims, serves meals at Baek Jong Won’s relief center

    BTS member Jin has touched hearts once again with his kind gesture to support those affected by wildfires.

    On April 3, Jin visited Gilan Middle School in Gilan-myeon, Andong, to serve meals to disaster victims and firefighters. His actions brought much-needed comfort to the people in the area.

    Gilan Middle School is where celebrity chef Baek Jong Won, a close friend of Jin, has been running a free meal service through his company, The Born Korea.

    Since March 28, The Born Korea has been providing meals for the wildfire victims, preparing 300 to 700 servings each time to ensure that the affected people and firefighters receive warm food.

    Jin quietly made his way to Andong, a region that suffered extensive damage from the wildfire, to lend a helping hand.

    Big Hit Music, Jin’s agency, shared, “Jin wanted to provide even a small amount of help to those affected by the wildfires, which is why he decided to participate in this volunteer activity.”

    This heartwarming gesture follows BTS's large donations for wildfire recovery efforts. Jungkook donated a whopping 1 billion KRW, while V gave 200 million KRW, and RM, J-Hope, and Suga each contributed 100 million KRW to aid in the recovery.

    Source: [1]