• Hong Seok Cheon Talks About Coming Out at the Peak of His Career – "I Was Scared, but I Have No Regrets!"

    Entertainer Hong Seok Cheon recently looked back on the moment he came out during the peak of his career and shared his honest thoughts about that time.

    On the December 17th episode of SBS’s “Shoes Off, Single for Men,” Hong Seok Cheon talked about coming out in 2000, a moment that shook the entertainment industry.

    He revealed, “I was 30 years old at the time and at the peak of my career. I was busy working and making money, but I started asking myself what happiness really meant to me.”

    He then shared a personal story, “I was in a relationship, but my boyfriend cheated on me with another man. That’s when I thought, if I wanted to protect the people around me, I first had to be honest about who I was. So I decided to come out.”

    At that time, Hong Seok Cheon was gaining massive popularity through the sitcom “Three Men, Three Women.” When asked if he ever regretted his decision, he said, “I had to stop appearing on broadcasts for three and a half years. After three years, I had no choice but to start my own business.”

    The show also played emotional footage from his coming-out interview, where Hong Seok Cheon expressed how scared he felt. He said, “I had to hold a press conference, and I was terrified.”

    In a tearful interview with his close friend Lee Ui Jung, he shared, “I have three young nieces and nephews. I hope that one day, when they think of me, they’ll remember me as an honest and brave uncle.”

    He continued, “What I want people to know is that I haven’t changed. Who I am now and who I was before are the same person. If you dislike me because my life is different, I’ll work harder to learn and grow. And when you finally accept me, I’ll bring you joy that comes from the bottom of my heart, not from a fake smile.”

    As tears fell, Hong Seok Cheon concluded, “I was ready to face that moment, and I felt relieved. Even after all these years, I don’t regret my decision.”

    His story touched many viewers, as Hong Seok Cheon continues to inspire people with his bravery and honesty.

    Source: [1]

  • Park Bom Surprises Fans with Stunning New Look after Losing 11kg — Fans Say Her Glow-Up is Real and Even Her Eyeliner is Perfect

    2NE1’s Park Bom is back and glowing more than ever!

    On April 4, Park Bom took to social media to share a short video clip with the caption, “On my way home♥ Chanel coat.” In the video, she’s seen sitting in a taxi, looking chic and confident.

    She gazes directly into the camera, winks, and gives a cute wave, instantly melting fans’ hearts.

    What really caught everyone’s attention was her upgraded look.

    Park Bom rocked a bold and glamorous makeup style, and fans couldn’t stop talking about how perfectly her sharp eyeliner matched her vibe.

    Park Bom had previously worried fans after gaining weight during her time away from the spotlight. She successfully lost 11kg back in 2021, but later shared that she struggled with weight fluctuations.

    Now, with her return to full-group promotions with 2NE1, it seems she's back to taking great care of herself—and fans are absolutely loving it.

    One fan commented, “She looks so healthy and beautiful again,” while another said, “Her visuals are no joke. Bom is glowing!”

    2NE1 recently made their long-awaited group return with an Asia concert tour celebrating their 15th debut anniversary.

    And there's more to come—on April 12 and 13, they’ll be holding the '2025 2NE1 Concert: Welcome Back Encore in Seoul', continuing their powerful comeback and making fans around the world cheer even louder.

    Source (1)