• Minji Calls NewJeans a "Fresh, Solid, and Deep Team" as She Graces Elle Magazine's January 2025 Cover

    Minji from NewJeans is shining bright on the cover of Elle magazine's January 2025 issue, showcasing her sparkling aura and undeniable charm.

    On December 13th, Elle shared the stunning cover featuring Minji and Chanel Beauty on its official SNS. The photoshoot, taken in London, captures Minji in a "cool girl" vibe against an exotic backdrop.

    She effortlessly nails every pose and expression, showing off her striking visuals in close-up shots that fans can't get enough of.

    In a heartfelt interview during the photoshoot, Minji opened up about her dedication to NewJeans and the hard work the group puts into preparing for year-end award shows and performances.

    She shared, "Ahead of the year-end award stages and others, we always work really hard to show new performances. Sometimes, my passion can be overwhelming, so I focus on managing it well to avoid injury."

    Looking ahead to 2025, Minji expressed her excitement for the future of NewJeans. She said, "NewJeans is a fresh, solid, and deep team. In the coming year, I want to create enjoyable stages with great music and performances, and spend a year filled with love."

    You can check out Minji’s full photoshoot, fashion film, and interview on Elle’s website and official SNS. Fans are eagerly waiting to see what’s next for this talented and beautiful idol!

    Source (1)

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)