• Witness Defends Jessi in Fan Assault Case, Says “She Did Nothing Wrong”

    Jessi is facing accusations for allegedly ignoring an assault on a young fan, but a witness has now come forward to clarify what happened.

    On October 28, Nigerian-American singer Henry, who follows Jessi on social media, shared his account of the incident, identifying himself as a witness seen in a video from that night.

    Henry explained he was meeting Jessi and some friends at a café in Gangnam for the first time, introduced by mutual friends in the music industry. He said there were about 12 people present, many of whom had been drinking, but he and Jessi were sober.

    According to Henry, “A male fan with two friends came up to Jessi for a photo. Jessi was tired and watching over her friend, Koala, who was intoxicated, so she politely said no. But the fan kept asking, ‘Why?’ When we tried to leave, a man we had just met that night suddenly became aggressive. Jessi was scared and anxious; none of us knew this guy, and his behavior was shocking.”

    Henry further explained, “I later learned this man wasn’t even from Korea. Jessi tried to de-escalate the situation, but he was out of control. Jessi called a friend for help, and we left to meet her friend nearby to calm down and talk about what had just happened. When the police arrived, they checked IDs, and the fan clarified that Jessi and I weren’t involved, so the police left.”

    Henry added, “Jessi did nothing wrong. I was there, and I saw it all. She couldn’t control a random, out-of-control man she didn’t know. People need to stop blaming her.”

    The incident reportedly happened in Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam, Seoul, on September 29, where a young fan approached Jessi for a photo but was assaulted by another man nearby. Jessi has been criticized for allegedly “ignoring” the situation.

    On October 16, Jessi went to the Gangnam Police Station for questioning, where she denied knowing the assailant, saying, “I hope they find the person responsible soon so he can be brought to justice.”

    She clarified that the man was an acquaintance of her friend and producer Koala, whom she met for the first time that night.

    Source: [1]

  • Kim Soo Hyun’s Agency Claps Back at Late Sulli’s Brother’s Claims, Reveals Bed Scene Was Always Part of the Script for ‘Real’

    Kim Soo Hyun’s agency, Gold Medalist, has spoken up about the recent controversy involving the late Sulli and her bed scene in the 2017 movie Real.

    On April 2, Gold Medalist released an official statement saying, “From the very beginning, the role of Song Yoohwa, played by the late Sulli, included a bed scene. This was clearly stated during casting, and the actress had to be comfortable with it.”

    They explained, “Just like job listings mention necessary qualifications, this role required exposure, and that was made clear in advance. If these things are only discussed after casting, it can create unnecessary pressure on the actor.”

    The agency also emphasized, “Sulli and her agency were fully aware of the bed scene before she accepted the role. The script clearly described the level of exposure required, and the contract also included these details.”

    Addressing rumors about a body double, they stated, “There was no body double for the acting. A ‘standing actor’ was only used during rehearsals to help with movement cues.”

    Gold Medalist also included statements from Real’s assistant director Kim Joong Wook and script supervisor Lee Jun Hyun, confirming, “No actor was ever forced into doing a bed scene or nudity. That would never happen on set.”

    As for claims that they contacted Sulli’s mother, the agency denied it and responded to her brother’s accusations, saying, “It’s understandable to have concerns about things heard at the funeral. However, bringing up something from six years ago and spreading false information as if it were personally witnessed is hard to accept.”

    Finally, they urged people to stop spreading false rumors, saying, “Many people worked hard on Real, and these baseless accusations are hurtful. Also, there have been false rumors targeting Kim Soo Hyun recently. We sincerely ask for an end to speculative reports and misinformation.”

    This comes after the late Sulli’s older brother, Choi, raised concerns on March 28 about the bed scene in Real, demanding answers from Kim Soo Hyun and director Lee Sa Rang.

    Source: [1]