• Lee Na Eun Opens Up About Bullying Controversy in KwakTube Video: "Many People Blocked Me"

    Former APRIL member and actress Lee Na Eun has shared her feelings about the school bullying controversy that has followed her for years.

    In a recent video by popular travel YouTuber KwakTube, she talked about the misunderstandings and how many people blocked her because of it.

    On September 16, KwakTube posted a video titled “My First Romantic Week in Italy – Italy” on his YouTube channel, featuring Lee Na Eun. During the video, KwakTube opened up to her about a past misunderstanding.

    “I feel sorry about something,” KwakTube said. “When people around me talked about school violence, I became sensitive. I even blocked you (Lee Na Eun) after reading about it. Later, I found out that it wasn’t true, but by then, you already knew I blocked you. I’ve felt guilty about it ever since.”

    Lee Na Eun responded, “We’ve met a few times since then, haven’t we? I used to joke about you blocking me, but it did hurt. I was sad because so many people did the same. It was all a misunderstanding, and it upset me,” she shared. “But I’m not hurt anymore. I’ve learned that there are too many people who don’t know the real me.”

    KwakTube expressed his regret, saying, “I only found out the truth later, but there weren’t many articles clearing things up.”

    Lee Na Eun first faced allegations of bullying in 2020, with claims that former APRIL member Lee Hyun Joo had been mistreated by the group. While Lee Na Eun and other members denied the accusations, the issue led to the disbandment of APRIL.

    Lee Na Eun was later cleared of the bullying accusations after it was found that the person who spread the rumors had lied. Despite this, the controversy impacted her career. She signed with Namoo Actors in 2022 and is now focusing on her acting career, with her next project being the drama Eye Shopping.

    Earlier this year, Lee Na Eun was also in the spotlight due to dating rumors with soccer player Lee Kang In.

    Source [1]

  • Park Bom Surprises Fans with Stunning New Look after Losing 11kg — Fans Say Her Glow-Up is Real and Even Her Eyeliner is Perfect

    2NE1’s Park Bom is back and glowing more than ever!

    On April 4, Park Bom took to social media to share a short video clip with the caption, “On my way home♥ Chanel coat.” In the video, she’s seen sitting in a taxi, looking chic and confident.

    She gazes directly into the camera, winks, and gives a cute wave, instantly melting fans’ hearts.

    What really caught everyone’s attention was her upgraded look.

    Park Bom rocked a bold and glamorous makeup style, and fans couldn’t stop talking about how perfectly her sharp eyeliner matched her vibe.

    Park Bom had previously worried fans after gaining weight during her time away from the spotlight. She successfully lost 11kg back in 2021, but later shared that she struggled with weight fluctuations.

    Now, with her return to full-group promotions with 2NE1, it seems she's back to taking great care of herself—and fans are absolutely loving it.

    One fan commented, “She looks so healthy and beautiful again,” while another said, “Her visuals are no joke. Bom is glowing!”

    2NE1 recently made their long-awaited group return with an Asia concert tour celebrating their 15th debut anniversary.

    And there's more to come—on April 12 and 13, they’ll be holding the '2025 2NE1 Concert: Welcome Back Encore in Seoul', continuing their powerful comeback and making fans around the world cheer even louder.

    Source (1)