• GroovyRoom Leaves H1GHR MUSIC After 7 Years

    Producer duo GroovyRoom is parting ways with H1GHR MUSIC after seven years together.

    GroovyRoom, made up of Hwimin and Gyujeong, will release their new double single 'AT H1GHR' on July 23rd. This release marks the end of their exclusive contract with H1GHR MUSIC.

    'AT H1GHR' is their first album in six months, following their January single 'Yes or No.' The album includes double title tracks 'IG' and 'FASHO.'

    One of the tracks, 'FASHO,' features a star-studded lineup with pH-1, HAON, TRADE L, Woodie Gochild, BIG Naughty, Sik-K, Jay Park, and lIlBOI. This collaboration has created a lot of excitement in the hip-hop community.

    The track 'FASHO' samples T-ara's 'DAY BY DAY.' GroovyRoom is known for their great sampling work, like on 'Yes or No,' which sampled Brown Eyed Girls' 'Love.' Fans are eager to hear their new take on 'FASHO.'

    The music video for 'FASHO' will feature all the artists involved. GroovyRoom and the H1GHR MUSIC team have shown great synergy before, like with their 2022 single 'BRB.' With 'AT H1GHR,' GroovyRoom aims to end their time with H1GHR MUSIC on a high note.

    The other title track, 'IG,' grabs listeners with its catchy guitar riff and lively bass. TRADE L, Jay Park, GEMINI, and WOODZ all contribute to this track.

    H1GHR MUSIC said, "GroovyRoom has been with us since the start in 2017. We’ll continue to support each other and work together in the future."

    GroovyRoom is a well-known producer team in Korean hip-hop. They will keep making music as the heads of their own label, AT AREA.

    Source(1)

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)