• Sunmi Express Upset Over Hanhae for Calling Them "Best Friends" on TV but Not Staying in Touch for 3 Years

    On June 15th, during the broadcast of tvN's 'Amazing Saturday', Sunmi and Kwon Eunbi shared a story involving Hanhae.

    The episode featured singers Sunmi, Nayeon, and Kwon Eunbi, who made a splash as the 'Water Bomb Goddesses'.

    MC Boom announced the return of the "Summer Queens," revealing their upcoming albums, which heightened anticipation among fans.

    Sunmi, in particular, voiced her disappointment towards Hanhae. She revealed, "During a past episode of 'Amazing Saturday', Hanhae referred to me as his best friend on air. However, it's been three years since then, and we haven't had any contact."

    She added, "It's funny how casually he mentioned us being best friends on broadcast. He even texted me afterwards saying, 'I mentioned that we're best friends.'"

    Hanhae responded with a light-hearted explanation, saying, "At that time, I was feeling insecure about my position on 'Amazing Saturday', so I said it without thinking too much," which drew laughter from the audience.

    Meanwhile, Kwon Eunbi added to the humor by mentioning an incident related to Hanhae asking for her phone number just two weeks ago. Hanhae clarified, "I didn't ask in a weird way."

    This was Kwon Eunbi's third appearance on 'Amazing Saturday', and she shared her excitement akin to visiting an amusement park.

    She made a striking impression with her dramatic makeup that day, prompting Nayeon to express her desire for elaborate makeup for future episodes, adding to the lighthearted atmosphere.

    The song for the day's challenge was Koyote's 'Disconnection'. Nayeon stood out with her enthusiastic participation, confidently offering her opinions and bringing fresh reactions to the table.

    Despite difficulties hearing due to her makeup, Kwon Eunbi showcased her playful charm and made daring attempts at cheating during the game.

    Sunmi, known for her sharp insights, contributed actively to the 'Do Re Mi' team's analysis and shared witty exchanges with Hanhae.

    Source(1)

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)