• NewJeans' Minji makes her first public appearance amidst ongoing HYBE and Min Hee Jin's conflict

    In the midst of a brewing conflict between HYBE and ADOR's Min Hee Jin, the label that houses the girl group NewJeans, Minji has stepped into the public eye for the first time.

    NewJeans' Minji graced a high-end cosmetic brand event in Seoul on the afternoon of April 23rd. She greeted the crowd with a professional wave and struck various poses, including a heart sign.

    However, her expression seemed somewhat somber during the photo session, a departure from her usual cheerful demeanor.

    This change in mood appears to be a ripple effect of the recent controversy surrounding Min Hee Jin. It was previously reported that HYBE exercised its right to audit ADOR's Min Hee Jin and ADOR's management team A on April 22nd.

    Allegedly, Min Hee Jin had recently partnered with A and pressured HYBE to sell its 80% stake in ADOR to a private equity fund (PEF) she had aligned with.

    In response to this, HYBE's audit team is said to be formulating a plan to create a separate independent corporation and transfer the NewJeans members, should Min Hee Jin's pressure tactics to sell to the private equity fund fail.

    There were also rumors that Min Hee Jin, who debuted less than two years ago, was strategizing to shift the responsibility of terminating the contract with NewJeans and ADOR onto HYBE, in anticipation of the substantial penalty risk associated with NewJeans.

    Min Hee Jin, however, countered these claims in an official statement on April 22nd, denying any attempts to seize control of ADOR and accusing HYBE of media manipulation. She alleges that she has been the target of retaliatory attacks from HYBE ever since she internally reported suspicions of ILLIT copying NewJeans.

    As NewJeans is slated for a comeback in May, all eyes are on the group's next move. Min Hee Jin stated, "I made the official announcement after sufficient discussion with the NewJeans members and their legal representatives," which has only heightened fans' concerns.

    Amidst reactions suggesting a repeat of the FiftyFifty incident, Minji too seemed aware of the situation, attending the event with a somber expression.

    Source[1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)