• "We'll be waiting for you" — GOT7's Jinyoung receives overwhelming support from fans as he enters military service

    GOT7's Jinyoung has officially entered basic military training on May 8, KST to fulfill his mandatory service.

    BH Entertainment, Jinyoung's agency, announced his enlistment and stated that there will be no separate official event held to minimize crowding due to safety concerns.

    The agency also urged fans to refrain from visiting the site since the entrance ceremony for the recruit training center is a private event with a large number of soldiers and their families.

    Prior to enlistment, Jinyoung posted a photo of his short hair on his social media account, drawing attention from fans.

    On May 4, KST, Jinyoung posted a handwritten letter on his social media account, surprising fans with the news of his enlistment.

    He said, “Are you surprised to hear the news of my enlistment? Everyone is worried, but I think I've become calmer and more reassured now that I've met you guys. I promise to think of you all, stay healthy, experience many things, and come back as a better person. I am always grateful and I love you.” 

    He expressed his gratitude to his fans and promised to return as a better person after experiencing many things during his service.

    Netizens have been expressing their support and love for Jinyoung on social media, wishing him the best during his military service.

    Here are some of the comments from fans:

    "We will miss you, Jinyoung! Come back safely and healthy."

    "Jinyoung, fighting! We'll be waiting for you."

    "It's a sad day, but we are proud of you for serving your country."

    "Thank you for your service, Jinyoung. We will be here waiting for you."

    "Stay strong and come back even better, Jinyoung! We love you!"

    "We'll always support you, Jinyoung! Take care and stay healthy."

    "Jinyoung, you're a role model for us all. Good luck and stay safe!"

    "We'll be counting the days until your return, Jinyoung! Fighting!"

    "Jinyoung, we're proud of you and your dedication to serving your country. Stay safe!"

    "You will be missed, Jinyoung. We will be eagerly waiting for your return."

    What are your thoughts?

    Source[1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)