TWICE‘s Jeongyeon has been winning hearts with her powerful solo performance at their recent concert.
The girl group performed at the KSPO DOME in Seoul on the 15th, as part of their ‘TWICE 5TH WORLD TOUR “READY TO BE”‘.
Fans were thrilled to see all nine members of the group showcase their talent through solo stages, but it was Jeongyeon who stole the show.
Jeongyeon has had to suspend her activities in the past due to health issues.
However, on this day, she appeared healthy and fit, and fans were ecstatic to see her perform with such passion.
She covered the song “Juice” by Lizzo, and her vocals were flawless. Dressed in a lemon-colored sleeveless shirt and hot pants, she showed off her slender arms and long legs, leaving many fans mesmerized.
In addition to her looks, Jeongyeon‘s world-class singing skills were also on display, as she effortlessly handled high notes.
Her healthy and fresh appearance left many fans cheering and praising her. One fan commented, “Jeongyeon is really cool and pretty,” while another said, “As expected of TWICE.”
Jeongyeon‘s health has been a concern in the past, and in 2021, YouTuber Lee Jin-ho, who used to work as an entertainment reporter, reported that Jeongyeon had gained weight due to steroid side effects after disc surgery.
Since then, Jeongyeon seems to have been working hard to recover her health, including playing tennis diligently.
Fans are glad to see Jeongyeon back on stage, and they are eagerly waiting for more amazing performances from her and the rest of TWICE.
- “Jeongyeon looks amazing! I’m so glad she’s feeling better and able to perform.”
- “I love Jeongyeon‘s voice! She always delivers amazing performances.”
- “TWICE never disappoints! They always put on such a great show.”
- “Jeongyeon is such an inspiration. Her hard work and dedication are admirable.”
- “I’m so happy to see Jeongyeon back on stage. She is such an important member of TWICE.”