• LE SSERAFIM's Sakura Impresses Fans with Professionalism and Experience in Providing Feedback to Fellow Member During Rehearsals

    Even though she moved so quickly, she still caught it…


    Sakura is the oldest member of LE SSERAFIM, and she is also one of the idols with the most experience in the business. She has been doing this job for over 10 years, so she knows how to do it better than most.

    A video of the members of LE SSERAFIM watching their stage rehearsal for their "The Boys" show came back to light recently.

    The group sang the song, which was originally by Girls' Generation, on SBS Gayo Daejun in December 2022. \

    Everyone was paying close attention to the video, but Sakura was the first to notice that Kazuha was looking sideways when the camera moved to her face.

    She had a lot of experience being in front of the camera, so she gave Kazuha firm and careful advice."But Zuha, shouldn't you be looking at the camera? You're being filmed."

    Kazuha thought about what Sakura said right away and practiced moving her head so she could look straight at the camera when it moved to her face.

    In the end, the small change ended up making the performance better.

    At the time this article was written, the video had already been watched more than 4.1 million times on YouTube.

    Even though the original video had a caption saying that Sakura gave Kazuha "sharp" feedback, netizens thought it was very professional and wise.

    People thought it was impressive that Sakura caught such a small mistake and gave her opinion on how to fix it to make the performance better.

    "As expected…this is what 12 years of experience has taught us."


    "This may seem small to some, but it's things like this that make a performance better…
    "


    "I respect Sakura a lot."


    "But you should be thankful for this kind of feedback. Sakura is only giving you advice for your own good. If she hadn't said anything, it wouldn't have changed anything for her. So, we should be grateful that she did."


    "It's great that the members get along well and are close, so that the feedback doesn't hurt anyone's feelings."

    Source(1)

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)