• Sakura Can Never Forget How She Felt When She Found Out That Kim Chaewon Would Be in LE SSERAFIM With Her

    Sakura, Kim Chaewon, Kazuha, and Eunchae from the group LE SSERAFIM were on Sunmi's Show! Interview to talk about how their group got started.

    They took turns discussing how they were inspired to become vocalists and the obstacles they faced prior to their debut.

    Two members of the group, Sakura and Kim Chaewon, came from very different backgrounds until they met on the show Produce 48.

    This is how they ended up in the K-Pop girl group IZ*ONE, which has 12 members. The team existed until April 2021, when their contracts expired and the group was disbanded.

    Sakura and Kim Chaewon talked about how they felt after leaving IZ*ONE in a rare moment when they could talk about their past lives as members of IZ*ONE.

    "I felt like something was missing", Sakura said. "I had always been part of some groups, but all of a sudden I was on my own… I felt so lonely."

    After getting stronger, Sakura went back to South Korea with the goal of making her debut with a group she wouldn't leave.

    Sunmi then asked her how she felt when she found out that Kim Chaewon would be in LE SSERAFIM with her.

    Sakura said with a voice full of emotion, "To be honest, I didn't think I'd ever see her again. I was so excited to make my debut with her again…so happy."

    Kim Chaewon shared Sakura's feelings: "As IZ*ONE disbanded, I said a final farewell to Sakura, but seeing her again…it was unreal, and I felt so secure," she explained.

    Sakura and Kim Chaewon must have been meant to work together again in LE SSERAFIM, since their group has done so well. All of the people in IZ*ONE have a strong bond with each other because they help each other in any way they can.

    You can see the whole video below. At 3:56, Sakura and Kim Chaewon discuss their sentiments after IZ*ONE's disbandment.

    Source[1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)