“Face Of The Group” is a popular term that is of interest to many K-pop fans.
This is not an official position assigned by the company, however, this position is implicitly recognized and actively chosen by fans.
The topic of “Face Of The Group” in the current trending girl groups is receiving a lot of discussion from netizens.
The person chosen as the face of the group is not the member with the most impressive visual (visual), but the one who best expresses the concept and color of the group.
Nayeon ( TWICE ), Jennie ( BLACKPINK ), Soyeon ( (G) I-DLE ), Karina ( aespa ), Jang Wonyoung ( IVE ) are the names that netizens agreed to “two hands and two feet” when choosing as a mirror representative face.
These female idols, regardless of concept, clearly show the color of the group, giving fans a strong impression.
Nayeon has a sweet look and youthful energy that perfectly suits TWICE’s concept
However, there are also groups that have more than one member who carries the main spirit of the group. These names are actively discussed by netizens, debating who is really “Face Of The Group”.
Sakura and Chaewon of LE SSERAFIM are also two faces that receive netizens’ discussion because anyone can represent the group.
Some netizens’ comments:
- LE SSERAFIM is Kim Chaewon.
- People who look at it can immediately see the vibe of the group, regardless of the concept, it’s undeniable that there’s Jennie and Karina aespa.
- With NMIXX, I think it’s Jinni.
- Although Nayeon is not the member with the most fans, looking at Nayeon, she immediately sees TWICE’s concept.
-I think Red Velvet is Seulgi.
- Jennie, Nayeon, Karina, Soyeon – These 4 guys are the best expression of the color of the group.
- It’s not natural that SM assigns Karina the FOTG position while the group doesn’t have the visual position.
-I also think Red Velvet is Seulgi. Do Seulgi has such a unique personality!