• Soyou Shares A Sad Confession That She Suffered From Rumors Because Of SISTARS Image

    SISTAR's Soyou confessed an anecdote that she suffered because of past rumors.

    In MBN's 'Success, not Hocance', which was broadcast on May 23rd, Soyu told actress Ye Ji-won about the difficulties she had suffered because of the group image in the past when she was a rookie.

    On this day, Soyou said, "Since SISTAR's image is strong, strange rumors such as 'I got hit by SISTAR', 'I had a fight with SISTAR', and 'The van shakes when SISTAR fights'" adding, "We've never had such a thing, but because we have a strong image. It seems like that,” .

    She added, "As a result, there were many seniors who hurt me. I've never been like that, but a senior asked me as a joke, 'You go to a club?'"

    Moreover, she said. It even got into my ears,”.

    "After that, I was worried that real people would be afraid of us. So after debuting, I couldn't make friends for three years. I thought everyone hated me," she recalled at the time when it was difficult.

    Ye Ji Won, who heard Soyou's confession, comforted Soyou by trembling, "It's because of her popularity.

    Meanwhile, SISTAR debuted in the music industry in 2010 with the single album 'Push Push'. Since then, he has been loved by many hit songs such as 'Loving U', 'Touch My Body', 'I Swear', and 'Shake It'.

    In particular, they won the title of 'Summer Queen' with cool songs that blow away the sweltering heat of summer.

    However, in 2017, after 7 years of activities, she announced her disbandment, which was regretful.

    Although they disbanded, they still supported each other's activities. Recently, through SNS, all members gathered and took a photo, boasting an unchanging friendship.

  • Jung Woo Sung Makes First Public Appearance in China after ‘out-of-wedlock child’ Controversy – Here’s what He’s been up to

    Jung Woo Sung is back in the spotlight, making waves in China with his latest move.

    According to News1 on April 3, Jung Woo Sung recently visited Beijing alongside Lee Jung Jae as co-founders of Artist Company. The two reportedly met with major entertainment officials, including those from Alibaba Group’s entertainment division, sparking speculation about the potential end of China’s Hallyu ban (Han Han Ryeong).

    Industry insiders shared, "Jung Woo Sung and Lee Jung Jae appear to have discussed Korea-China joint film productions with key figures in the industry."

    Their visit has already become a hot topic in China, with fans quickly spreading sightings of them on Chinese social media platform Weibo. A previous photo of the two visiting a cigar bar with top Chinese actress Zhou Dongyu also resurfaced, drawing even more attention.

    This marks Jung Woo Sung’s first public appearance since his ‘out-of-wedlock child’ controversy in November last year.

    At the time, he shocked the public by admitting he had a son with model Moon Ga Bi. However, he made it clear that they were not married and stated, "As a father, I will take full responsibility for my child."

    Meanwhile, Jung Woo Sung is set to make his acting comeback this year with the Disney+ original series Made in Korea, raising anticipation for his return to the screen.

    Source (1)