The audience hasn’t seen BLACKPINK‘s Jisoo and actor Jung Hae In in the same frame in a long time.
The K-drama series “Snowdrop” has long since ended its run, but its primary actors recently gathered for a joint interview and commentary.
JTBC has yet to release any new footage, but actress Jung Eugene has garnered attention on the internet with a photo of herself with Jisoo and Jung Hae In.
This rare photo of Jung Hae In and Jisoo together has caught the interest of fans who have been waiting for a long time for any meaningful contact between the two.
People are also intrigued by Jisoo‘s floral gown and eager to see the whole outfit.
The director and major actors of “Snowdrop”, including Jung Hae In, Jisoo, Yoo In An, Kim Hye Hoon, Jung Eugene, and Yoon Se Ah, were invited to participate in this commentary and interview show.
Some netizens’ insights:
- Jisoo and Jung Hae In appear to be a real couple. They have so many comparable, matching characteristics.
- I’m not sure why I’m so thrilled.
- My favorite couple is in the process of shipping itself.
- Haesoo has stolen my heart yet again.
- That floral gown needs to be seen in its whole.
- I believed it was Photoshop, but it turned out to be real… Now I’m awake all night.
- I was astounded to learn that this was real…
- At the event, Jung Hae In also displayed his own photos.
- Jisoo looked stunning as always.
- Other cast members, such as Kim Hye Hoon and Yoon Se Ah, also made appearances.