Online Poll Reveals Netizens Should Not Worry About “Twenty Five Twenty One” Adult-Minor Relationship Says “it’s just a drama, there’s no problem”

The online response to the love line in the drama starring Kim Tae Ri and Nam Joo Hyuk drew attention.

The portal site Nate held a vote from March 14th to the 24th to ask for opinions on the controversy over minor and adult love lines on tvN‘s “Twenty Five Twenty One” through the entertainment POLL category.

3669 netizens participated in this vote. As a result, about 77% of the total participants, 2,836 people, gave weight to the opinion that “it’s just a drama, there’s no problem“. On the other hand, there were 833 netizens (23%) who answered “worried“.

In the comment box, netizens also responded, “Making controversy over everything“, “What should I do with my loving heart?” “It would be nice to watch a drama as a drama“, “It’s not bad if it’s a healthy relationship that keeps the boundaries“, and “It’s just part of an adult process”.

On the other hand, netizens who claimed that there was a problem with the content showed reactions such as “The legally appointed minors to protect immature people” and “If you are a true adult, you should keep your distance from minors and wait until they become adults.

Earlier, in “Twenty Five Twenty One“, a kiss scene between Na Hee Do (Kim Tae Ri), a 19-year-old high school student, and Baek Yi Jin (Nam Joo Hyuk), a 23-year-old adult, was broadcast in the series.



Leave a Reply