“Glasses-Off Kissing Scene” In “A Business Proposal” is causing a fever all over social media.
On the evening of March 22, the two main couples of the hottest K-Drama at the moment “A Business Proposal” have finally got their first kiss scenes.
However, viewers seem to love the kiss between the male lead’s secretary Cha Sung Hoon (Kim Min Kyu) and the female lead’s best friend Jin Young Seo (Seol In Ah) more than that of the main couple Kang Tae Moo and Shin Ha Ri.
The action of Sung Hoon taking off his glasses when kissing Young Seo is going viral all over many SNS platforms.
When wearing glasses, Cha Sung Hoon is a likable office guy who looks gentle. But when he took off his glasses, the secretary became a different person, looking more attractive and “dangerous“.
The kiss scene lasted only 4 seconds, was widely shared on Twitter and attracted more than 1 million views in just a few hours.
Korean netizens on TheQoo called it the best kiss they’ve ever seen. The phrase “Glasses-Off Kissing Scene” also climbed to No. 1 Hot Search in the entertainment board on China’s Weibo.
- Secretary Cha burned this drama already!
- The couple is really on fire!! At first glance, I thought he was the gentle type.
- I have watched the clip more than 20 times. The kiss scene is too lit!
- Best kiss scene of the year
- ‘A Business Proposal’ currently airs every Monday and Tuesday.