• YouTuber Lee Jin Ho Shared That Han So Hee Used To Work 6 Days A Week To Pay Her Mother's Debt

    It was revealed that actress Han So Hee worked part-time six days a week to pay off her mother's debt.

    On March 7, YouTuber Lee Jin Ho posted on his YouTube channel, 'You grew up with your grandmother? Han So Hee's explanation of misunderstandings and truth'.

    Lee Jin Ho explained, "Han So Hee's parents divorced when she was about 5 years old, and she was raised by her grandmother. After that, she and her grandmother came to Ulsan with her mother at the age of 17, but she did not see her often.

    "Her mother, Shin, did not properly raise Han So Hee. At this time, her mother opened an account in Han So Hee's name and recently started a problematic incident," he said.

    In the end, Han So Hee went to Seoul without looking back after becoming an adult. After that, she had little contact with her, but her problem was Shin's debt. Han So Hee, who worked part-time on her own, even paid off her mother's 20 million won debt.

    At the time, Han So Hee worked 12 hours at a pub from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. 6 days a week. Lee Jin Ho said, "She spent all of her money, but coming back was another debt news from her mother. It is said that those debts have grown out of control since her debut. So, she drew a line with her mother."

    Previously, it was reported that Han So Hee and her mother, Shin, were being sued for fraud. Han So Hee's agency 9 Ato Entertainment explained, "Han So-hee's mother used a bank account in Han So Hee's name in the process of borrowing money. It was opened arbitrarily when Han So Hee was a minor."

    "Her mother used the bankbook to borrow money (without Han So Hee). There was even a case of forgery of private documents. drew," Lee Jin Ho said.

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)