• Han So Hee Reportedly Accused Of Fraud About 85 Million Won With Transactions Written Under Her Name

    It was belatedly reported that actor Han So Hee's mother was accused of fraud.

    On the 6th, Lee Jin Ho, a former entertainment reporter, released a video on his YouTube channel titled "Unfortunate Han So Hee.. Shocking Family Cruelty Why?"

    Earlier, JTBC reported that a complaint was filed against A, the mother of a famous celebrity, that she had been swindled 85 million won and is under investigation.

    According to reports, A borrowed a total of 85 million won from her acquaintance from February to September 2018, saying she would give 2 million won per month, but is suspected of not paying back.

    In response, Lee Jin Ho said, "The famous celebrity who comes out here is Han So Hee", adding, "The accused is Han So Hee's mother".

    According to Lee Jin Ho's claim, not only A but also Han So Hee were sued for violating the Electronic Financial Transactions Act.

    Lee Jin Ho explained, "Han So Hee's mother used Han So Hee's real-name account in the process of borrowing money".

    In an interview with Lee Jin Ho, A said, "When she's still a minor (Han So Hee), her mother could make a (bankbook) in the old days under her name. So she made it and she was holding it, but she was in a situation where she couldn't use her bankbook. So she wrote it (under Han So Hee's bankbook) for a few months and then later change it again".

    It is known that the complainant and A had a difference of opinion on the amount of repayment because they did not prepare a separate loan certificate.

    A expressed the meaning of "I borrowed money and raised 55 million won with difficulty. I want to pay it back".

    However, the complainant is reportedly demanding 100 million won in settlement money.

    A said, "It's my fault that I borrowed money from people and failed to pay it back on time," adding, "I'll pay it back hard without filing for personal rehabilitation or bankruptcy".

    Han So Hee was also embroiled in a controversy over her mother's debt in July 2020.

    At the time, Han So Hee said, "I learned about my mother's debt after the age of 20 and repaid my mother's debt from before my debut to where I could reach with my child's duty," adding, "Through contact from debtors, I learned that my mother borrowed money using my name and activity as a shield".

    She apologized, saying, "I think there are more victims due to my mistake, which I thought was the only solution to repay my debt instead of my immature judgment".

    Source[1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)