• Son Ye Jin Is Finally Back In The Small Screen After 3 Years Of Hiatus

    Actress Son Ye Jin is returning to the small screen after 3 years.

    In the midst of this, it is attracting attention as it is scheduled to be released in public for the first time since the announcement of her marriage with actor Hyun Bin.

    Son Ye Jin will attend the online production presentation of JTBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Thirty, Nine' held at 2 pm of February 16. She is joined by actors Jeon Mi Do, Kim Ji Hyeon, Yeon Woo Jin, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Tae Hwan, and Kim Sang Ho.

    At the production presentation, a highlight video of 'Thirty, Nine' will be screened and a Q&A session will be held. In particular, as Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin made the public go crazy amid their announcement of marriage, attention is focused on whether she will briefly mention her feelings about marriage.

    On February 10, Son Ye Jin directly announced the marriage news through SNS. “I have someone to spend the rest of my life with,”

    "Please bless the future we will create together,” she added.

    Regarding her lover Hyun Bin, she said, "He is a very warm and reliable person."

    Hyun Bin also announced his marriage through his agency. The agency said, "The two will have a wedding in some place in Seoul in March. We plan to hold the ceremony privately and quietly with the parents and acquaintances of both families.

    Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin first met through the 2018 movie 'Negotiation'. After that, they continued their friendship and met again in the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You'. Afterward, the two were caught up in numerous dating rumors as reports of travel sightings were raised, and on January 1 2021, they officially admitted their relationship for the fourth time.

    'Thirty, Nine' is a real human romance drama that deals with the deep story of friendship, love, and life of three friends who are about to turn forty. The first broadcast will be on February 16 at 10:30 PM.

  • Park Bom Surprises Fans with Stunning New Look after Losing 11kg — Fans Say Her Glow-Up is Real and Even Her Eyeliner is Perfect

    2NE1’s Park Bom is back and glowing more than ever!

    On April 4, Park Bom took to social media to share a short video clip with the caption, “On my way home♥ Chanel coat.” In the video, she’s seen sitting in a taxi, looking chic and confident.

    She gazes directly into the camera, winks, and gives a cute wave, instantly melting fans’ hearts.

    What really caught everyone’s attention was her upgraded look.

    Park Bom rocked a bold and glamorous makeup style, and fans couldn’t stop talking about how perfectly her sharp eyeliner matched her vibe.

    Park Bom had previously worried fans after gaining weight during her time away from the spotlight. She successfully lost 11kg back in 2021, but later shared that she struggled with weight fluctuations.

    Now, with her return to full-group promotions with 2NE1, it seems she's back to taking great care of herself—and fans are absolutely loving it.

    One fan commented, “She looks so healthy and beautiful again,” while another said, “Her visuals are no joke. Bom is glowing!”

    2NE1 recently made their long-awaited group return with an Asia concert tour celebrating their 15th debut anniversary.

    And there's more to come—on April 12 and 13, they’ll be holding the '2025 2NE1 Concert: Welcome Back Encore in Seoul', continuing their powerful comeback and making fans around the world cheer even louder.

    Source (1)