• Lee Jin Ho Revealed The Sweet Moment Of The Couple Hyun Bin And Son Ye Jin, "Hyun Bin didn't say anything when he saw..."

    At the end of the drama 'Crash Landing on You', actor Hyun Bin claimed to be the black knight of his lover Son Ye Jin.

    On February 11, Lee Jin Ho, a YouTuber who used to be an entertainment reporter said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were caught up in dating rumors after they formed a relationship in the movie 'Negotiation' in 2018. Afterward, the two met again in 'Crash Landing on You', and they tried hard, such as not pretending to know at the filming site, as if they recognized the dating rumor. I couldn't even deceive the eyes of the officials,".

    Hyun Bin says that he couldn't hide his feelings for Son Ye Jin. When Son Ye Jin got drunk and her face turned red, he drank it instead.

    Mr. Lee said, "Hyun Bin didn't say anything when he saw Son Ye Jin's face turned red. However, when a fellow actor toasts Son Ye Jin or handed her a drink, it is said that he took the cup without a word and drank it."

    "They were extremely conscious of the outsiders' gaze, but they didn't seem to be able to hide their feelings for each other.", he said

    Lee also said, "Hyun Bin said that when Son Ye Jin was seen slouching at the filming site of 'Crash Landing on You', he did not know what to do, or he was caught with low pressure."

    Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin met through the movie 'Negotiation', which was released in September 2018. Then, in January 2019, when they were seen shopping together at a mart in the United States, rumors of a relationship arose, but both sides denied it and admitted it in January last year. Both sides announced that they had confirmed their feelings for each other after the end of the tvN drama 'Crash Landing on You' in February 2020.

    The two are expected to get married in March. Hyun Bin's agency, VAST Entertainment, and Son Ye Jin's agency, MS Team Entertainment, issued an official statement on February 10 and said, "The two are planning to have a wedding in some place in Seoul this March."

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)