• Youtuber Lee Jin Ho Claims That Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin Were Already Dating Before "Crash Landing on You"

    Behind-the-scenes stories were told about actors Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin who announced their marriage.

    On February 11th, Lee Jin Ho, the behind-the-scenes celebrity YouTuber, uploaded a video titled, 'Behind the scenes of Hyun Bin ♥ Son Ye Jin's devotees… What happened at the crash landing site of love'.

    Lee Jin Ho claimed, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were already dating before the start of the drama 'Crash Landing on You'". He added that they've been dating since the movie 'The Negotiation'.

    As evidence, Lee Jin Ho told stories he heard from people involved in "Crash Landing on You".

    Since it was Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, who strongly denied rumors of dating before, the two did not even pretend to know except when they acted at the drama filming site. However, when Son Ye Jin showed sulky appearance, Hyun Bin said he didn't know what to do or was under low pressure. An official from the site who saw this said, "It was like when the lovers quarreled with each other".

    At the closing party, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin sat right next to each other. Son Ye Jin was so drunk that her face turned red. Hyun Bin did not say anything special when he saw Son Ye Jin, but when other people recommended Son Ye Jin to drink, he took the glass away without saying anything and drank it instead.

    Lee Jin Ho said, "I even said, 'If we're dating, we put a stick in our hands', but in the end, it seems that they couldn't hide their love for each other". 

    Source[1]

  • Lee Jong Suk Shocked after Hearing What’s Happening to NewJeans - Fans Can’t Believe his Reaction to their Legal Battle

    The legal fight between NewJeans and ADOR has officially begun, and actor Lee Jong Suk’s reaction is grabbing attention.

    On April 3, the Seoul Central District Court held the first trial for ADOR’s lawsuit against NewJeans, aiming to confirm the validity of their exclusive contracts. This follows the court’s previous decision on March 21, which sided with ADOR and blocked the members from carrying out entertainment activities.

    NewJeans previously argued for contract termination based on 11 reasons, including issues with Min Hee Jin’s removal as ADOR’s CEO, claims that HYBE undervalued their success, and even allegations that HYBE considered “ruining” their brand.

    However, the court dismissed all of these claims. In response, the members expressed their frustration through international media, calling the ruling “shocking” and saying, “It seems like South Korea wants to turn us into revolutionaries.”

    While fans remain divided, Lee Jong Suk’s reaction has sparked a huge discussion. The actor, known for his calm and reserved personality, was reportedly taken aback by the situation. “This is crazy… What is even happening?” he allegedly said after hearing about the legal battle. His shocked response quickly spread online, with fans agreeing that the situation is beyond belief.

    With NewJeans suspending their activities and ADOR holding the upper hand in court, all eyes are now on how this legal fight will unfold.

    The next steps will determine whether NewJeans can overturn the decision or if ADOR will maintain full control over their careers.

    Source (1)