• Lee Ji Hoon Denies ‘Sponsor’ Original Writer’s Claims Of Power Trip; Production Company Backs Him Up With Proof

    Talent Lee Ji Hoon once again denied the rumors.

    Lee Ji Hoon posted on Instagram to express his thoughts on November 8 , “Like any other dramas that have made offers to me, this drama (iHQ’s Sponsor) sent me scripts for four episodes. I’m the male lead, but I appeared in 3 scenes in episode 1, 4 scenes in episode 2, four scenes in episode 3, and 5 scenes in episode 4,” . There were 5 scenes' and "I thought, 'What is this?' After finishing the other meetings, I was honestly curious and puzzled, so director Kwak Ki-won, the production company CEO (Victory Contents CEO Jo Yoon-jeong), and I sat down like this.”

    "The director told me, ‘Don’t worry. We are going to fix the scripts. After the second lead dies in episode 5, your story will come out more.’ But it was a lie,” he continued. “I appear in 5 scenes in episode 5 and 6 scenes in episode 6. I started worrying because the drama is a 12-part series. So I called and texted the director. Anyone in my position would do the same.”

    Lee stressed, “What kind of an actor wants to act in a series where the male lead only appears in 8 scenes at most when one episode has 50 scenes.” He added, “Was I a power trip to the director and writer? They have deceived me. They can’t use me as a shield to satisfy their self-interest.”

    Meanwhile, Victory Contents also released an additional statement to support the actor. The company released the transcription of text messages between the actor and the director including the texts that the writer sent and the confirmation that the director wrote. In addition, they emphasized that the things that happened has nothing to do with the actor’s power trip.

    Source(1)

  • Park Bom Surprises Fans with Stunning New Look after Losing 11kg — Fans Say Her Glow-Up is Real and Even Her Eyeliner is Perfect

    2NE1’s Park Bom is back and glowing more than ever!

    On April 4, Park Bom took to social media to share a short video clip with the caption, “On my way home♥ Chanel coat.” In the video, she’s seen sitting in a taxi, looking chic and confident.

    She gazes directly into the camera, winks, and gives a cute wave, instantly melting fans’ hearts.

    What really caught everyone’s attention was her upgraded look.

    Park Bom rocked a bold and glamorous makeup style, and fans couldn’t stop talking about how perfectly her sharp eyeliner matched her vibe.

    Park Bom had previously worried fans after gaining weight during her time away from the spotlight. She successfully lost 11kg back in 2021, but later shared that she struggled with weight fluctuations.

    Now, with her return to full-group promotions with 2NE1, it seems she's back to taking great care of herself—and fans are absolutely loving it.

    One fan commented, “She looks so healthy and beautiful again,” while another said, “Her visuals are no joke. Bom is glowing!”

    2NE1 recently made their long-awaited group return with an Asia concert tour celebrating their 15th debut anniversary.

    And there's more to come—on April 12 and 13, they’ll be holding the '2025 2NE1 Concert: Welcome Back Encore in Seoul', continuing their powerful comeback and making fans around the world cheer even louder.

    Source (1)