• Actor Kim Seon Ho Issues A Formal Statement Of Apology Toward Ex-girlfriend 'A'

    Actor Kim Seon Ho finally released a formal statement of apology toward his ex-girlfriend 'A', after becoming wrapped up in controversial accusations related to his private life.

    On October 20, through his agency Salt Entertainment, Kim Seon Ho said, 'I dated this person with good feelings. But during the relationship, I hurt this person due to my incompetence and lack of consideration.' acknowledging the controversies.

    Kim Seon Ho was embroiled in controversy over her privacy after the revelations of her ex-girlfriend Ms. A. Ms. A recently wrote on an online community and has been dating Kim Seon Ho since the beginning of last year, claiming that Kim Seon Ho encouraged her to have an abortion under the pretense of marriage.

    Regarding the series of suspicions, Kim Seon Ho said, 'I dated this person with good feelings. But during the relationship, I hurt this person due to my incompetence and lack of consideration. I had hoped to meet with this person again in order to deliver my sincere apology, but I am currently unable to do so and am waiting for that time when I am presented with the opportunity.'

    Kim Seon Ho continued, 'I hope to relay my apology in earnest through this letter. I would also like to apologize to all those who trusted me and cheered me on until the end, for disappointing you. I was only able to stand tall as actor Kim Seon Ho because of the people who cheered me on, but I had forgotten this fact. I also take this time to apologize to the many people who worked with me on various productions for the harm which I have caused, due to my mistakes.'

    “I want to sincerely apologize to all who may have been hurt by this incident. I know that these ramblings are insufficient to reach many people earnestly, but I offer my honest thoughts in any way that I can. I am truly sorry.”

    Kim Seon Ho faced controversy over his personal life in the midst of popularity with tvN's 'Start Up' and 'Hometown Cha Cha Cha'.

    Kim Seon Ho's management agency Salt Entertainment has also issued a follow-up statement in light of Kim Seon Ho's written apology.

    The agency revealed on this day, "Hello, this is Salt Entertainment. We would like to apologize for causing many people concerns due to actor Kim Seon Ho's private matters. We would like to deliver our apologies to many people who were disappointed or hurt by the recent events."

    The following is the full text of Kim Seon Ho's official statemenr.

    "This is Kim Seon Ho. First, I sincerely apologize for my belated statement. When I first saw the news articles with my name on them a few days ago, I experienced a fear like I had never felt before, which is why I am only now presenting myself in writing.

    I dated this person with good feelings. But during the relationship, I hurt this person due to my incompetence and lack of consideration. I had hoped to meet with this person again in order to deliver my sincere apology, but I am currently unable to do so and am waiting for that time when I am presented with the opportunity.

    In the meantime, I hope to relay my apology in earnest through this letter. I would also like to apologize to all those who trusted me and cheered me on until the end, for disappointing you. I was only able to stand tall as actor Kim Seon Ho because of the people who cheered me on, but I had forgotten this fact. I also take this time to apologize to the many people who worked with me on various productions for the harm which I have caused, due to my mistakes.

    Once again, I want to sincerely apologize to all who may have been hurt by this incident. I know that these ramblings are insufficient to reach many people earnestly, but I offer my honest thoughts in any way that I can. I am truly sorry."

    Kim Seon Ho's Official Statement

    Source(1)

  • Kim Jae Joong Breaks Down inTears after his Father’s Heartfelt Apology during 60th Wedding Snniversary Celebration

    Kim Jae Joong couldn’t hold back his tears as he experienced an emotional moment with his father.

    On April 4, the KBS 2TV show "New Menu Launching: Pyeon Restaurant" aired a heartwarming episode where Kim Jae Joong, the youngest of nine siblings, threw a special celebration for his parents’ 60th wedding anniversary.

    The star took charge of everything—planning, organizing, and hosting the event—as a grand gesture to show his gratitude for everything his parents had done for him and his siblings.

    Kim Jae Joong rented a luxurious banquet hall at a five-star hotel for the celebration. He made sure to select food that would please all of his family, including his parents and siblings.

    With his large family in attendance, the venue was filled with love and joy. Kim Jae Joong’s nine siblings all bowed deeply to thank their parents for raising them, showing immense respect and love.

    As his father saw all of his children gathered in one place, he couldn’t help but express his pride, saying, “Are all these really my children?” But his emotions quickly took a turn as he shared his feelings of regret. “I feel sorry that I couldn’t do better for you, I’m sorry I couldn’t do as much as others did. But I’m so thankful that you all grew up so well,” he said, with tears starting to form in his eyes.

    It was the first time Kim Jae Joong had seen his father cry. Overcome with emotion, he said, “I know my father’s life very well, so I couldn’t help but cry too.” The entire family shared in the tears, shouting, “We love you, Dad,” creating an unforgettable moment that moved everyone to tears.

    The touching episode aired on April 4 at 8:30 PM, showing viewers the deep love and gratitude Kim Jae Joong and his siblings have for their parents.

    Source (1)