• Kim Seon Ho’s Agency Says They’re Checking the Facts Regarding the Controversial “Actor K” Scandal

    Actor Kim Seon Ho has finally made a statement.

    On October 19, Kim Seon Ho's agency, Salt Entertainment, said, "We sincerely apologize for failing to deliver a statement promptly. The agency is currently confirming the facts regarding the anonymous post. We sincerely ask for your patience as the facts have not been confirmed yet. Once again, we apologize for causing concerns with such unseemly news."

    Earlier, on October 17, an article titled "I am accusing the double and shameless reality of the popular actor K" was posted on the Nate bulletin board, which caused a stir.

    The netizen who posted the article was shocked by claiming that she was 'Actress K's ex-girlfriend, and that 'Actress K' conspired to marry him and convince him to have an abortion.

    The netizen said, "Many people ask me to upload photos, but it's not difficult. There are a lot of photos." "But the reason I didn't upload the photos and evidence right away was that I didn't upload them for legal reasons. I have to be careful,”.

    Since then, suspicions have been raised among netizens that 'Actor K' is Kim Seon Ho based on the contents of the exposed article. Initially, Kim Seon Ho's agency did not reveal his position, avoiding contact with the media until October 18 due to this controversy, and finally announced an official position on October 19.

    Kim Seon Ho, who debuted in the play 'New Boeing Boing' in 2009, has steadily gained popularity through various dramas. He is appearing as a fixed member on KBS 2TV's '1 Night 2 Days Season 4'.

    Below is the full text of Kim Seon Ho's official position:

    This is Salt Entertainment, the agency of actor Kim Seon Ho. We are currently investigating the facts of anonymous postings. We earnestly ask for your patience as the facts have not been clearly confirmed yet. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

  • Kim Jae Joong Breaks Down inTears after his Father’s Heartfelt Apology during 60th Wedding Snniversary Celebration

    Kim Jae Joong couldn’t hold back his tears as he experienced an emotional moment with his father.

    On April 4, the KBS 2TV show "New Menu Launching: Pyeon Restaurant" aired a heartwarming episode where Kim Jae Joong, the youngest of nine siblings, threw a special celebration for his parents’ 60th wedding anniversary.

    The star took charge of everything—planning, organizing, and hosting the event—as a grand gesture to show his gratitude for everything his parents had done for him and his siblings.

    Kim Jae Joong rented a luxurious banquet hall at a five-star hotel for the celebration. He made sure to select food that would please all of his family, including his parents and siblings.

    With his large family in attendance, the venue was filled with love and joy. Kim Jae Joong’s nine siblings all bowed deeply to thank their parents for raising them, showing immense respect and love.

    As his father saw all of his children gathered in one place, he couldn’t help but express his pride, saying, “Are all these really my children?” But his emotions quickly took a turn as he shared his feelings of regret. “I feel sorry that I couldn’t do better for you, I’m sorry I couldn’t do as much as others did. But I’m so thankful that you all grew up so well,” he said, with tears starting to form in his eyes.

    It was the first time Kim Jae Joong had seen his father cry. Overcome with emotion, he said, “I know my father’s life very well, so I couldn’t help but cry too.” The entire family shared in the tears, shouting, “We love you, Dad,” creating an unforgettable moment that moved everyone to tears.

    The touching episode aired on April 4 at 8:30 PM, showing viewers the deep love and gratitude Kim Jae Joong and his siblings have for their parents.

    Source (1)